PT colour correction (k)

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Aug 22 14:02:37 BST 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
>   the scene is very beautiful, and I hope one day I can travel at it.

Oh, its just a few km from my hometown. The pics probably need some more
image processing, they seem to be to bright (I only have a lcd display, which
probably doesn't show the "true" colors.)

btw. if you want to see some more pics of that area, you can take a look
at my normal, non panorama gallery:

http://wurm.wh-wurm.uni-ulm.de/~redman/gallery

>   From the photoes I can notice the blending difference between no correction and correction clearly. If possible, may you also put the original images up?

I just put them in the same folder.

> oh, it is terrible. What lens you use? Hope you will solve the problem soon. I get the nikon coolpix 4500 and nikon fc-e8 fisheye just now (for laboratory use), and I will take some photoes in EXPO garden. If you are interested in it, I can send some images to you ( I have no homepage, sorry).

not even some webspace where you can put some pics. I'm sure that other
people also want to see nice images :)

My equipment is very simple. I just have a 2 megapixel camera, and
no extra lens or wide-angle converter. This is why I had to take so many
pics ontop of that mountain...