optimizer frame & load/save

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Aug 15 02:06:10 BST 2003

Hi,

just commited these features.

the optimize frame is pretty basic at the moment, the equalize buttons
are not working yet. Do not close it yet ;)

a window with optimize progress also exists now.

load/save to a panotools works with a panotools like format right now.
I was to lazy to add the xml format properly. since I already had code
to write/parse the PTOptimizer scripts it wasn't to hard to add.

An xml format with some higher level constructs (a lens element ;)
will follow sometime.

There seems to be an endless update loop when I change the final
panorama height, it freezes X, have to kill hugin from the console
then.