Suggestion for hugin

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Aug 14 16:14:09 BST 2003

Am 14.08.03, 20:25 +0800 schrieb Yili Zhao:

> Hi,
>   I downloaded wxWindows and its latest version is 2.4.1. I also downloaded MinGW and its latest version is 3.0.0 rc4. I will take some time to install and compile them. What version of them you use?
>   What is xrc extension?

xrc is an package belonging to wxWindow. Please look in the
contrib/src/xrc directory of wxWindow and build and install xrc from
there.

>   What is cygwin?
>   Do I only need the headfiles of VIGRA library?

Yes, hugin has all included what it needs from vigra.

>   There is a good editor tool named UltraEditor, but I do not know if there is a Linux version.

I use vim, it should be available as well for win. There are many other
valuable editors. Sometimes I use anjuta (win?), others prefere kdevelop.
It is a question of what one likes.

>   My thesis is about Image-Based Lighting. Do you read papers of SIGGRAPH?

Did You write about this it on SIGGRAPH? Please give an link as I am
interessted in this matter.

> Yili

Kai-Uwe