ptopengui bcb -> wxWindows port

Ianiv Schweber burundo at telus.net
Wed Apr 23 20:36:03 BST 2003

Hello, remember me? I'm the one who was working on xpt and made that
Qt stuff. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still reading the
messages in the list.

I haven't even used pt in a while, other more important things kept me
busy. Now I'm just a week away from finishing my degree.
I might start looking at the new projects and maybe give you guys a
hand eventually.

Ianiv