PTOpenGui

Kai-Uwe Behrmann web at tiscali.de
Fri Apr 4 18:11:24 BST 2003

Am 03.04.03, 17:19 +0300 schrieb Juha Helminen:

> Hi,
>
> What kind of realtime previewer you have planed? Program do not
> keep/make smaller resized images but it's not a big problem.

I would like to see an extra window, as Your already made it, updated with
any changes of the variables in the other tabs immediatly. If the user
changes the fov I would like to see this instantly not later.
The gui is for beginners - like me ;-)  how often cannot imagin what the
actual changes will do later. You have an bottom "auto preview update". He
actually dont work for me. Maybe You finished it allready behind this
bottom and I cannot see it??

> Internally PTOpenGui uses 8bit/colour (24bit) images so 16bit image
> support is not problem. ImageMagick images are converted from 16b to 8b
> format if ImageMagick is Q16 version. I think that there is no need to
> support 16b image anything more.

If I obtain an script for for ptstitcher it would be enough for me. For
previews like in PTOpenGui 8bit are fine.

> What version of gui you have used? In msWindows project load works. If
> there is something wrong in wine enviroment I do not know why and where.

So I expect it depends on location as Bruno suggested. I have to try.