PTOpenGui

Kai-Uwe Behrmann web at tiscali.de
Thu Apr 3 16:57:42 BST 2003

Sorry if I repeat this mail - the email trouble for my computer remained.
Am 03.04.03, 11:08 +0100 schrieb Bruno Postle:

> On Wed 02-Apr-2003 at 09:01:23PM +0200, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> >
> > For linux I could load only 8bit images like jpg. Do You support
> > 16bit?
>
> The latest Windows version uses ImageMagick for opening images, so
> you should be able to open 16bit per channel tiff/png files with
> that.

This dont work for me. Must I create an link to display(/convert).exe?

> > The control points work very well, very usefull preview. Just I
> > could not reload an project - is this wine specific?.
>
> I don't know, I'd recommend always using a freshly started
> application whenever possible anyway, or do you mean that you can't
> open any saved project?

The later. After a new start I could not load the old project saved as
xxx.pto .

> --
> Bruno

Kai-Uwe

- Good informations depends on our courage to bear them.               -
- Desinformation may become very inconvenient sometimes.               -
- more?             @         <http://www.indymedia.org>               -