xml panorama project format

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:29:42 +0100

On Thu 25-Apr-2002 at 03:21:40 -0700, Ianiv Schweber wrote:

> Bruno: I'm looking at your xml documents and I think I like it more
> than mine so I'm going to change xpt to use it.

Ok, I'd like somebody to look at it critically.  It's good enough to
'drive' ptstitcher/optimizer (since I already have it doing that) and it
manages all the data that ptgui does - but it's possible that there is a
better/cleaner way of doing it.

I'm getting to the edge of my competence with these things.  I have a
fair amount of experience messing with xml, munging text-files and
playing with panorama tools scripts, but no skills in 'application
development'.

> I'm going to put my code on CVS

Cool.

> and I already added you to the project so you can create a module for
> your scripts.

It'll have to wait a week or so, I have to go to South Africa for a few
days (business, no fun).

--
Bruno