xml panorama project format

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:14:03 +0100

On Sun 21-Apr-2002 at 07:59:34 +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:

> I've written a script to parse ptgui project files and write them out
> as slightly more readable xml project files.

There's a couple of obvious bugs, there is no option equivalent to f=0
for input images - I don't know wether ptstitcher/optimizer supports
this anyway?

I also forgot to output the cropping data.

I found an optimizer line in a pts file that looks like this:

  v v a b c y2 r2 p2 y3 r3 p3 y4 r4 p4 y5 r5 p5 y6 r6 p6

..the settings without parameters (v a b c) appear to be catch-all
statements, are these supported by ptoptimizer or are they ptgui
specific?

--
Bruno