mock-up of a panorama gui - version 2

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 20:53:35 +0100

On Sat 20-Apr-2002 at 12:15:35 -0700, Ianiv Schweber wrote:

> Are the colour correction settings global or set individually for each
> image?

They are global, there is just one anchor-image per set of source
images.  It isn't obvious is it?

Maybe the colour correction stuff should go back with the 'panorama
settings' - Though the obvious place to browse for the appropriate
anchor-image is this initial page/tab.

> Does the gui have to create new cropped images or do the panorama
> tools crop the images themselves?

It's one of the options in the stitcher script file;  you just feed it
the minX, maxX, minY, maxY and it does the rest (though I don't know
whether the panolib does this).

The gui never needs to feed images to ptstitcher, it just passes the
file-locations.

> I have an application with the first tab working (except colour
> correction) and the second tab almost done. You can get the source
> code from http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/xpt/xpt-0.1.tar.gz

It compiles fine for me.  Even the print-menu works (shame I haven't got
a printer, I wonder what it would do).

> Its not very interesting yet but if you want to try it you will need
> the Qt version 3 libraries.

It just required a little 'rpm --force' :-)

--
Bruno