[olsx-tech] LSX Eviction Notice: pick up your equipment.

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Thu Jan 19 14:19:45 GMT 2012

Correction regarding the schedule -- we have seven days to file an appeal, after which the City will start their procedures which may add another day or so.

So there's a bit more time left than initially expected.

I'm off-site and not that well-informed of our current plans, talk to Vica or anyone on the ground if you need details.

m.