[olsx-tech] Move Your Money: Tactical Briefing

Occupy Bristol occupybristol at riseup.net
Thu Nov 24 15:47:01 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Following on from the previous email, please find attached a
flyer/poster for this event which you can use to promote the campaign in
your local area.

For the moment I think the quickest and easiest thing you can do for
this campaign is to post the event on the Facebook page of your
occupation. If you don't have the resources to do anything else this one
thing will really help.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=245678218822024

Thanks for your support.

Solidarity,