[olsx-tech] [Occupy London] Re: Projecting onto St Pauls

Hannah Leigh Mackie hlmackie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:07:55 GMT 2011

hi veryone,
this looks amazing!!! I am onsite a lot and am very happy to help bottomline it.
give me a call or an email guys and lets talk about it.
07970 164 424 xx hannah

To: occupylondon at groupspaces.com; occupylondon+music at groupspaces.com; occupylondon+press at groupspaces.com; olsx-tech at email-lists.org
From: jimimyhero at hotmail.co.uk
CC: mark at immersive.eu; anja.nyberg at gmail.com; john at immersive.eu
Subject: RE: [Occupy London] Re: Projecting onto St Pauls
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:55:22 +0000

Please can everyone who is planning or organising events through their working group, send a representative with the event proposals to meet at the UBS building on a Monday (every Monday) at 3pm to discuss the best way to co-ordinate these events. This is the Events Planning and Co-ordination meeting and it takes place once a week in order to facilitate that all events planned do not overlap or coincide with other events that are planned by  the various working groups.
Many thanksTanya Occupy LSX