[olsx-tech] hey

Ximin Luo infinity0 at gmx.com
Fri Nov 18 09:00:26 GMT 2011

On 17/11/11 23:57, tom murray wrote:
> alright is this email from ximin? if so thanks for the info, if not
> thanks for the info anyway :P pls inform me of any and all workshops
> so i can get them out to any email groups that are of relevance to the
> workshop. cheers for th work put in, it is all going well noticed :)

This is email from (and to) everyone :)

There is a full list of workshops in the info tent, but the wiki also has a
pretty long list (although I dunno if you guys have kept it up to date whilst
I've been away) - https://occupywiki.org.uk/London#Workgroups

Also, I had subscribed your other email address, which is why your last email
needed me to approve it. Can you pick one address and only use that one for
this list? I don't want to have to click a button half the times you send mail.
Alternatively I could subscribe both addresses, but that would mean you get
every email twice.