[olsx-tech] Hackupy

Oliver Taylor theatomiser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:57:59 GMT 2011

Hi

I am fully behind this. There is already clearly a crossover between
Occupiers and Hackspacers of a large extent in London, and to have some
form of organisation in it, would be amazing.

I'm happy to help as much as I can with this when I move down in 2 weeks.
On a sidenote - is anybody able to show me around hackspace this sunday?
I'd love to see the space.

Ollie