[olsx-tech] Guardian Cif: tech perspective, participation, agency, Internet culture

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Tue Nov 15 18:42:16 GMT 2011

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/15/networking-occupy-london-tech-team

"I first visited the occupation in its earliest days, did not find the level of organisation I had expected and left after an hour. The second time, a week later, I met the camp's tech working group. It was now a large tent bustling with the activity of many skilled engineers, and the entire camp had grown and changed at an incredible pace. I soon found activities for myself and started learning about the structure of the camp. I came back the next day, and the day after…"

No idea who added that last sentence, and the many typos. Argh, moving on.

m.