[OccupySheffieldNews] Fw: Fwd: Fw: Benefits Justice: Five things you can do now

CLAIRE BOURNE bourne138 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 24 09:14:24 GMT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sheffield Anti Cuts Campaign <sheffieldanticutscampaign at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 23 March 2013, 21:54
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Benefits Justice: Five things you can do now

Please read this carefully, print off copies, pass around to as many people as you think might be affected.by the cuts to HB and the Council tax charges that people are going to be asked to pay.

SACA would like to help with leafleting, setting up meetings, taking people through the various suggested steps.