[OccupySheffield] Age of Anger / Tom Paine's Idea

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:51:00 GMT 2017

And here are two more
1) 4Chan (inc Anonymous) The Skeleton Key to Alt Right / Rise of Trump
https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-
rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.ndd44j5zh

2) The English Fix (about the modern history of English identity and our
current anxiety / in three parts)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08crt61
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08dn2gn
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08fdwfq