[OccupySheffield] Fw: [Sheffield Bedroom Tax Protest] Unite community are sponsoring a community...

CLAIRE BOURNE bourne138 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 6 19:22:58 GMT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Gareth Lane <notification+kjdpk3pm5m_d at facebookmail.com>
To: Sheffield Bedroom Tax Protest <bourne138 at btinternet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 17:11
Subject: [Sheffield Bedroom Tax Protest] Unite community are sponsoring a community...

Facebook
Gareth Lane posted in Sheffield Bedroom Tax Protest
 Gareth Lane 5:11pm Mar 6
Unite community are sponsoring a community meeting this thursday (tomorrow) against the bedroom tax and cuts in benefits.
Thursday
7th March
7pm
at Firth Park Methodist Church,
Stubbin Lane S5
 Unite Community Sheffield
Unite Community is a response to the Tory attacks on our class and community. We are here to support...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.