[OccupySheffield] ponderosa occupation

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 1 08:58:15 GMT 2013

Hello all,
I have just seen this on facebook and think it would be good to share and support if at all possible. I'm struggling to do a great deal as due to give birth any day now(!) but will defo try and get down and take some supplies. Please spread the word. I'm afraid I don't know a great deal of the back ground to the protest but sure some will :)
Big love to all
xxx
I, Filiz Thomas, will be camping at Pondarosa park until recent Turkish "extreme" religious government let my fellow citizens live as secular individuals and leave our trees in gezi park alone! Will appreciate anyone to support my cause!