[OccupySheffield] Update on Citadel for Occupy Sheffield

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 13 19:10:05 GMT 2012

Hello Claire

We were thinking at the last Occupy Sheffield General Assembly that we didn't feel up to date about the Citadel and we'd like one of us to go to Citadel meetings to report back to Occupy. Belle has given me your e-mail address so that I can do that - we understood from a meeting a while ago that we'd be welcome to do that.

Could you forward me the minutes of previous meetings and the date of the next one.

Thanks a lot
Jean