[OccupySheffield] Sheffield Fairness Commission

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 6 14:45:58 GMT 2012

Hello Dawn
Next Weds - 9th May - Sorby House Spital Hill - Fairness Commission meeting - public meeting 6.15 to 8.00 pm - presentation by Richard Wilkinson but public not allowed to contribute.
5.00 pm meeting facilitated by Sheffield Equality Group of all interested people and Richard Wilkinson
Best wishes
Jean