[OccupySheffield] "I don't want my little girl to grow up in a country that has no NHS and where wages don't pay rent."

David Kirkham davidkirkham at live.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 21:41:07 GMT 2012

Budget 2012 protest: UK Uncut recreates dole queue outside Downing Street -  videoSeveral hundred protesters are brought  together by UK Uncut activists to form a dole a queue outside Downing Street  today. The aim was to recreate Saatchi & Saatchi's 1979 Tory election  campaign 'Labour isn't working' poster to highlight rising unemployment under  chancellor George Osborne's economic austerity programme
 http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2012/mar/21/budget-protest-uk-uncut-dole-queue-video?fb=native&CMP=FBCNETTXT9038  David

 Facebook event »

.