[OccupySheffield] Amendment to minutes

Andrea Stone kartoonhead at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 18:24:57 GMT 2012

Sorry about this folks, this is an amendment  to last nights minutes if someone more capable than me on editing can change the web page.

Many Thanks

Hi Andrea
Sorry maybe I didn't explain properly - there is a Sheffield Equality Group which has been going for a couple of years - it has lobbied the Council to set up a Fairness Commission and has recently sent in to the Commission a paper in which it recommends that the Council support Occupy Sheffield in finding a permanent central place near the City Centre.