[OccupySheffield] Fw: [OccupySheffieldPrivate] Monday meeting venue - March 12th

claire bourne bourne138 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 7 20:03:59 GMT 2012

Hi  Everyone

The Egyptian Spring film thing sounds good .

I’m not sure there is any point in booking and paying for a room at Quakers for a short GA as there would not be time to get to the film? Both things would be too expensive for me together.

Maybe have the GA at Showroom from 5.30 -6.30 ? There will be other Occupy minded people there!

Claire x