[OccupySheffield] Newspaper cuttings for Friday.

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:16:23 GMT 2012

I'm just doing a little bit of bank research for the info/wishing tent idea at the camp on Friday. I think it would look great to have newspaper clippings in there as well. Could any regular newspaper readers out there cut out any articles they see relating to the banking crisis and bring them down or pass them on to someone to bring on Friday? I'm sure there will be some. Any help or suggestions welcome!
xxx