[OccupySheffield] GA notes, Wednesday 29th February 2012

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 09:17:48 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Here's an idea !!

Next Weds is full council at 2pm.

Why not pop up a camp on the town hall steps Tues afternoon until at least
after council Weds ?

We could then all pile into council with lots of stimulating questions such
as , " Where is the most appropriate protest space in Sheffield City Centre
?"

My own question I think would be, "  What is City Council proposing to do
to make themselves more democratic, more transparent and more participatory
?"

What do people think ??  Any other proposals for questions ?

Blessings and peace,
D Dave