[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] Next G A

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 07:17:59 GMT 2012

It looks as though it might well be raining - I've checked with QMH in case of rain but all the rooms are booked. Robert suggested the Winter Gardens but I think it was Sarah who said that she'd been moved on from there as part of a group - we might be luckier though? Any other ideas? Anyway I'm assuming we initially meet at Peace Gardens at 6.30
See you there
Jeanx