[OccupySheffield] Spanish public instigate criminal action against 'powerful' banker

David Kirkham sheffield.uncut at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 13:45:59 GMT 2012

Here's something for everyone who says that protesting doesn't achieve anything. The Spanish M15 Movement has instigated criminal proceedings against one of the most powerful bankers in Spain.

Share if you think that Bob Diamond, ex of Barclays, deserves the same treatment.

 Think this kind of thing couldn't happen in the UK? Check out UK Uncut Legal Action, challenging HMRC and Goldman Sachs in the High Court over dodgy tax deals.

 If we want things to change, we have to get organised, get creative and get active. Protest works. Protest more!

Sheffield Uncut

http://www.facebook.com/ukuncut.sheffield
      UK Uncut is a grassroots movement taking action to highlight alternatives to the government's spending cuts      To keep up to date, follow us on Facebook      and Twitter      You can also sign up to receive emails when someone lists an action near you