[OccupySheffield] meeting minutes and could someone add this event to all mediums?

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:53:58 GMT 2012

Hi,
I have finally mastered the meeting additions to the Wiki! They're up here. However, my internet did freeze when I had done them very diligently the first time (and not saved :() so please could people check and update/let me know if I've not quite communicated anything well?
Also, I took on spreading the word about this event, but my back hurts and I want to have half an hour of using my sofa for its proper purpose before I go to bed. So could someone add to Wiki/facebook/tweet the following?
Thanks in advance, hope everyone gets a good sleep and will see you all in the morning,
Big love, big ideas, big power to the people (they can't evict those, although they would if they could!)
Sarah xxxx
All Hands on Deck!
Sunday 5th of Feb
12-6.30 at The Citadel of Hope
To help Prepare for a fun Occupy Parade, planned for Saturday 11th Feb.
Come and Join in