[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] Meeting with Dean

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 08:47:06 GMT 2012

It's probably my fault Dave - maybe, because I'm keen for that to happen I made it sound more definite than it was. My notes from last Friday certainly contain the offer of a possible meeting with the Dean and a discussion of certain provisos and I have made this one of the points in the e-mail from Occupy Sheffield that was sent early this morning.
Love
Jean