[OccupySheffield] Meeting with Dean

Carl Hutton Carl.Hutton at sheffield-cathedral.org.uk
Sun Jan 22 23:58:14 GMT 2012

Dear Dave

There seems to be a miscommunication or misunderstanding at Occupy
Sheffield.  What was requested in the email on Friday evening sent by me
on behalf of the Cathedral was for Occupy Sheffield to put in writing
the issues they wished the Cathedral to reflect upon following a meeting
held between Cathedral and Occupy representatives on Friday afternoon
when representatives of Occupy raised several issues.  The deadline set
for this was Monday morning at 9am (tomorrow).

No offer was made by me in the email on Friday or any other
representative of the Cathedral  of a possible meeting with the Dean
either by email or at the meeting held last week.

Regards

Carl Hutton

General  Manager

The Cathedral Church of St Peter and St Paul

Church Street

Sheffield

S1 1HA

T:   0114 263 6079

F:   0114 279 7412

E:   carl.hutton at sheffield-cathedral.org.uk

W:  www.sheffieldcathedral.org

Donate to Sheffield Cathedral with Just Giving:

www.justgiving.com/sheffieldcathedral
<http://www.justgiving.com/sheffieldcathedral>