[OccupySheffield] Occupation Installation

occupation installation occupationinstallation at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:05:14 GMT 2012

Hi,
I was wondering if you could circulate the below info about a collaborative
project I'm putting together in Bristol in the UK?
I've attached the flyer and some further info in case you are interested.
Please get in touch if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.

Thank you
Lisa

 *Occupation installation  -  Call for Collaboration*

The occupation movement that spread round the world from September 2011 is
like nothing we’ve ever seen before. A truly international and collective
movement uniting people across continents in protest over the huge
inequalities of modern global systems.

You are invited to be part of an event that celebrates and tries to
understand this movement and the people involved in it.

*The Event*

>From April 15th to May 15th 2012 the city of Bristol (UK) will host a
series of installations & guerilla galleries showing people’s experiences
of the occupy movement. These occupation installations will appear at
random times over the month in public spaces, streets, squares, with no
prior permission and will survive for as long as they are allowed to.

The nature of the event is intended to mirror as closely as possible the
nature of the occupation movement. To this end it needs to be
collaborative, organic and surprising. The date April 15th has been chosen
as it is the 6 month anniversary of the occupation hitting the UK.

*Take part*

*Submissions:*

If you have been involved with the occupation movement anywhere in the
world, please send us some of your experiences. We need images, text, audio
and video files.

Please complete the submissions form on the Occupation Installation Website.

*Get involved:*

If you would like to help with designing, creating & installing the
displays and are able to travel to Bristol (UK) this spring please get in
touch.

*Learn More*

Email: occupationinstallation at gmail.com

Visit: www.occupationinstallation.org