[OccupySheffield] (no subject)

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:09:43 GMT 2012

Hi Chris

Maybe it needs more promotion and subscribers? I was told by Tina (unless I remember wrong) that this one is the nat list and it's 1st I've heard of t'other. Seems a bit lacking in transparency to rely on cc ing.

Also is there a regular national Mumble meeting yet ?

Is anyone up for inaugurating one if not?

Mark