[OccupySheffield] FW: [OccupySheffieldPrivate] Notice of Court Proceedings and Hearing on Thursday 26th January

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:44:37 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I met Carl today and he re-iterated that they were expecting a concrete
proposal from us and did not get it.  They will not meet with us again
until we offer some kind of proposal.  He did not find Friday's meeting
with Joel constructive.  They would like to negotiate a way out and not go
to court.

Therefore can I offer a :

PROPOSAL  for tonight's GA that we downsize the camp on Monday 23 Jan and
move it to the far corner of the Cathedral forecourt nearest to Lloyds TSB

and that we immediately inform the dean and chapter of that decision in
writing.

In peace and hope,
Deacon Dave