[OccupySheffield] [Wall St A&C] Red Pepper - Please Comment / Diffuse

gan golan gangolan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:16:24 GMT 2012

Thank you for this, Mark. I know this is a UK focused piece, but here in
the US the clergy have been a solid member of occupy movement  from the
beginning, and now, a new front is about to open up, lead primarilly by
Black churches.

http://www.readersupportednews.org/opinion2/441-occupy/9281-black-churches-to-energize-occupy

Just recently, Rev. Jamal Bryant in Baltimore invited the folks at Occupy
Baltimore to work with him, and then declared his 10,000 member strong
MEGA-church a part of the Occupy Movement. That's a huge development. And
this is just the beginning.

More info here:

http://www.occupydream.org/

--