[OccupySheffield] [Occupy London] Press Enquiry / Private-Public Debt Work

Peter Dombi peter_dombi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 10:41:43 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm on the Economics WG but have to say I'm not aware of any work we've done yet on private debt. Most of our focus so far has been on government debt (leading to austerity policies), as well as all the myriad issues around banking, tax havens, housing crisis etc. Maybe though someone on the EWG has a personal interest in this so can help out. I've copied them in to this reply.

Peter