[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] ACTION OUTSIDE THE TOWN HALL - JAN 6 - in response to the letter from the Leader of the Council - Julie Dore

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 14:06:36 GMT 2012

Hi David - am in absolute agreement about our opposition to Govt policy but my understanding is that SCC would be acting unlawfully if they do not implement cuts as dictated by Central govt which could then move in and take over. So we can demonstrate against govt policy but it would seem SCC has it's hand tied?
Jean