[OccupySheffield] Childrens contribution

Anna Harris anna at shsh.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 08:41:45 GMT 2012

http://www.ted.com/talks/kiran_bir_sethi_teaches_kids_to_take_charge.html

Here is another inspiring video about how chikdren can bring about change
in India. I have been feeling that the ones who will need to lead this
transition will be the unemployed, the disabled, the homeless, the retired,
the marginalised for whatever reason, the mentally ill, the women, because,
though they generally have little money, they have the time. And I was
forgetting the children, who have so much energy, and time.

This new union Dawn has been talking about setting up, (Gaia?) should also
include children, they need to have a voice, and they need to know how
valuable their contribution can be. I hope we can talk about this at the
Sheffield conf.