[OccupySheffield] Action against workfare.

gareth lane gareth50lane at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:00:41 GMT 2012

I know dave has said that the manager at the McDonalds said
"they haven't had anyone from workfare there". today i went in and spoke to
some of the staff and yes they have had people working there on workfare
schemes. Im appealing for  occupy sheffeild to come along and get involved
in this campaign that is really starting to take off. Because when we all
work together we are much stronger. Together we can stop the bullying of
people with disabilities into unpaid work. Together we can put a stop to
multi billion dollar companies making profits of the most vulnerable in
society. We forced Tesco to retreat we forced pondland and Greggs to
retreat. So come along and lets force Mcdonalds to back down on workfare.
5pm high street Mcdonalds