[OccupySheffield] Stop McWorkfare. No to Slave Labour.

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:58:16 GMT 2012

I disagree, McDonalds are a poster boy organisation for this scheme of exploiting the unemployed. The manager of the store yesterday, thanked us for being peaceful but never said they weren't involved in the scheme. They may not currently have any placements currently - but nationally they have many people being forced into working for less than the going rate and as the protest on wednesday is a national one - hopefully see some of you there then?

Mick

http://lookinluckout.blogspot.com/