[OccupySheffield] Stop McWorkfare. No to Slave Labour.

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:28:56 GMT 2012

Just to be aware; We spoke to the dep manager of the McDonalds near the
cathedral.  He assured us that that branch is not involved in workfare but
they are not a franchise.  They are part of McDonalds company.  We
protested there last Weds.

It would be good if we could identify shops that are actually involved in
the scheme.  Anyone like to go and ask a few managers ?  Its almost as
effective as a protest; letting managers know that we are planning possible
protests at their shop !

Blessings,
Deacon Dave