[OccupySheffield] Things moved from Citadel

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 12:04:27 GMT 2012

Just for the record Joe, Sarah and I moved some things for storage to Abbeyfield Rd. last night. We tried to move the filing cabinet with all our paperwork in but ended up putting paperwork in the washing up bread baskets and bringing them up here - a lot of them are damp so have spread them out on shelves to dry .

We also brought the sides of the marquee so those are here if needed for exhibition. We didn't bring the gas bottles but could store them in my cellar if anyone could bring them over but ring me first  07879993334.

Also was told that Brian, Bear and Leela moved some stuff last week - I think my daughter's tent would have been with those things - she came for it on Saturday but we couldn't find it - does anyone know where these things were taken?

Peace

Jean x