[OccupySheffield] GA tonight - Monday 20th February

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 11:29:10 GMT 2012

Hi Rose
We discussed Seeds for change at GA last night but can't remember what was the outcome - Nigel took minutes so have copied him in. We can book a room at a reduced price as any group would but we can have a room for free if there are any available and if we book less than two days in advance - also in this second option we can't have a public meeting. It just happened that I checked last night but anyonr can contact direct.
Thanks again for Everyday Economics and could you possibly arrange a follow up?
Jx