[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] GA on Wednesday

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:22:04 GMT 2012

OK, so (I'm trying to combine Facebook, email and other suggestions) - please correct or add anything:
We meet at 6.30, discuss any high priority Occupy issues very quickly, then decide via consensus on what action we will carry out. David and I (and anyone else who has the means) can print off some flyers, and we're away. Andy and I have been thinking a bit about a poster. Does anyone else have any suggestions,for anything that would look good on a placard?
Some people have said they are happy with Infirmary Rd, but others have voted for the new one at the bottom of Spital Hill. What are thoughts?
xx