[OccupySheffield] Invitation for Xstrata direct action nation-wide campaign

tina bakolitsa tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:55:35 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Hope everyone's doing well. Sorry not to not have kept in touch earlier
(also for not having provided more input on the website front recently),
serial eviction crises have kind of dominated events...

Also hope that we'll be seeing some of you again at the next national
Occupy meeting. It's going to be hard to beat the one organised by Occupy
Sheffield last month though; both hospitality and conference content were
phenomenal!

Occupy London is looking to explore future strategies and tactics. As part
of this exploration, we're looking to set up some direct actions
nation-wide targeting Xstrata in collaboration with the more active
occupations around the UK.

If anyone from Occupy Sheffield (and local UK Uncut) thinks this is
something you'd be interested in being involved in, please contact Jamie
from the OL corporations working group (cc'd in this mail) for more info.

Cheers,

Tina (OLSX outreach)