[OccupySheffield] Card to say a big "Thank You!" to the Quakers for their support

Andy Cropper (personal email) artbyandyc at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 23:21:56 GMT 2012

Howdo folks,

Just letting everyone know there's a large card which I showed everyone at the GA this evening. I'll be dropping off the finished article at the Citadel tomorrow around 6-6.30.

I've made it as a 'Thank You' to the Quakers for their constant real, moral, emotional and financial support and it's big enough for all of us if we want to to sign a personal message of thanks

The best times to get to sign it will probably be at the GA's on Wednesday and Friday as i was hoping to get it to the Quakers meeting place for this coming Sunday morning.

The outside of the card says a simple "Thank you !"

and the inside -

"At the start of our Occupation you came and offered your friendship, your emotional and moral support.  Recently at a time of real need you gave us your financial support without a thought."

"We thank you from the bottom of our hearts"

"Occupy Sheffield"

Here's a photoshopped mock up of how it'll look when finished - http://artbyandyonline.com/Occupy_UK/card-mockup.jpg

I kept the cover simple as I thought the inside bit would be more important, where we could leave any type of message of thanks that we wanted, a phrase, poem, picture.... well that's for you folks to think on :)))

Axxxx