[OccupySheffield] Camp Move Update

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:42:58 GMT 2012

Hi peeps,

As of 3pm everything has been cleared off site except the big tent, the
kitchen bar, some pallets and a lot of rubbish.

Can I propose we all gather at 12 noon tomorrow,Sunday to take the big tent
down in daylight.  With a lot of people we can get it down safely.

Anyone with a car able to take rubbish away and run it to the dump on
Monday ?

Anyone with a stepladder able to take the fairy lights down from high in 2
trees ?

Anyone who left personal items at the camp will find them at the citadel.

Many thanks to all the many volunteers who got things shifted today.

See you at 12 !!

Blessings and peace,
D Dave