[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] public GAs

barriers2bridges at virginmedia.com barriers2bridges at virginmedia.com
Wed Feb 8 13:05:37 GMT 2012

Who ever said you or anyone has no say in decisions, just because you
haven't slept there, is wrong, out-of-order and doesn't deserved to be
involved in a movement where some can physically camp there and some can't.

Power-craving people, who take it on themselves to make unilateral decisions
(SUCH AS NICOLE) i.e. making the decision to hand over the citadel to Circus
without group consensus, are just perpetuating negative energy, 'LACK OF
TRANSPARENCY' and self-serving clique elitism!

I propose: at tonight's GA that we as Occupy Sheffield vote on whether or
not we want to fight for the citadel, as the landlord apparently needs to
know one way or the other.

Well, this is just what I've been able to make sense of so far, in an
increasingly chaotic situation.

X Dawn x