[OccupySheffield] Sheffiled activists Mass Flyering For A Future That works This Friday

gareth lane gareth50lane at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:19:33 GMT 2012

Friday 17.8.12
4pm
Sheffield Railway Station
Leafleting and ticket sales
For A FUTURE THAT WORKS.
For the last two Friday's Sheffield Activists and  Remploy workers have
leafleted Sheffield Railway station with great success to drum up support
for the fight against the closure of the Remploy factories, as well as
raising awareness of The TUC March for a Future that works, on October the
20th in London.
We will be leafleting this Friday and every Friday in the run up to the
massive trade union demonstration in London on #0ct20.
Sheffield activists will gather at Sheffield station to sell travel tickets
and hand out flyers and advice to the general public.
Raising awareness and filling our coaches at the same time.

*everyone is welcome*
We are encouraging campaigners, Activists, Trade unionists and members of
the public to join us at 4pm every Friday.

*Bring your campaign material*
Whatever campaigns your involved in, bring your flyers along and we will
help distribute them alongside #oct20 flyers

*Tickets*
Coach Tickets are available at
£10 for waged people
£3 for  un-waged people
text TICKET or call 07449324813

*Inclusive*
In the spirit of working together and collectively. We want to ensure that
these Friday evening events are as inclusive as possible any suggestions
and ideas about how to make them grow and ensure that everyone can take
part or any other issue you want to raise will be taken seriously.

Join the Facebook event
http://www.facebook.com/events/332134666875749/

MARCH FOR A FUTURE THAT WORKS BELONGS TO US ALL. LETS MAKE IT THE BIGGEST
DEMONSTRATION THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN
 SPREAD THE WORD.