[OccupySheffield] Tonights meeting - tomorrow Radio Sheffield

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:34:15 GMT 2011

All - just had a lady on from Radio Sheffield - they want someone to speak
to them on air tomorrow morning about the protest and what we hope to
achieve. As I can't get to the meeting tonight I thought it would be better
coming from someone who was there. If someone can do it, then need to ring
Alice on 267 5484 to arrange details. Its due to go out tomorrow during the
breakfast show. I'd do it but I've got a voice made for silent movies :)

If someone can do it, can they let me know. If they can't if someone can
brief me on the meeting later this evening - I'll do it. I'm in a meeting
till about 9pm so email would be best.

Cheers

Mick